2019 SPONSORSHIP OPPORTUNITIES
Entrepreneurs recognize value; the support of forward-thinking businesses has always been crucial to our work. Clean air, clear water, vibrant forests and wildlife attract customers and partners who enjoy the balanced, healthy lifestyles our area offers.
This year, we’re building on newly created fire, forest management and resiliency programs in collaboration with fire professionals in our community, plus other initiatives such as meadow monitoring, monarch and pollinator restoration. We are continuing education efforts in the schools and our community, and through policy advocacy help decision makers understand crucial issues and hold them accountable.
Adding to our standard annual business sponsorship packages (listed below), we have created new opportunities for sponsors to participate in special events such as Earth Day and the Wild & Scenic Film Festival. New for this year, businesses can promote their products and services as part of our Patreon campaign’s rewards or Business Discount Package, attracting locals and visitors alike to see what you offer.
We are a California 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization – donations may be tax deductible to the extent allowed by law. Our 2018 financial summary is posted here.
Hand in hand, businesses thrive as nature thrives. Please consider becoming a business sponsor of our work – it’s a win for us all!
Annual Business Sponsorships
Here are our standard packages. We ask for one-year commitments, payable monthly, with a discount for one-time payment. We have sponsorship outreach campaigns in January and June, but you can sign up at any time.
Supporting Sponsor – $25/month or $250 annually
- The satisfaction of knowing you are doing good while doing well!
- Your logo, description and link on our website’s Special Thanks – Business Sponsors directory page
- One social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram) post expressing our appreciation and communicating your business info
- Two half-price tickets to the special event of your choice
Sustaining Sponsor – $50/month or $500 annually
All Supporting Sponsor benefits, plus:
- Top placement on our website’s directory page
- Minimum of two social media mentions of your relevant content
- Free Earth Day booth or table
- Upgrade to two free tickets to the special event of your choice
- Logo and link featured on one monthly e-newsletter
For this year’s Wild and Scenic Film Festival and other events, we’ll include sustaining and major sponsors’ logos on our new “Step and Repeat” promotional backdrop, and if you want, we’ll take your picture standing in front of it at the film festival!
Major Sponsor – $100/month or $1,000 annually
All Sustaining Sponsor benefits, plus:
- Upgrade to four free tickets to the special event(s) of your choice
- Logo and link featured at the bottom of each monthly and special edition e-newsletter
- We’ll display the banner you provide at 2019 special events
- Literature distribution and presentation opportunities at 2019 special events (based on availability and space available)
This year we have created an online “Become a Mountain Patron” campaign on the Patreon platform. It’s like a membership but more fun! Individual Mountain Patrons receive special insights, benefits and rewards.
Business sponsors can become part of this campaign by including their product or service as a featured reward, or providing special discounts as part of the Patreon “Business Sponsorship Package” reward. This lets patrons know that your business supports our work! You can participate in this campaign at any level of business sponsorship.
Special Event & Custom Sponsorships
We never know what needs may arise during the year, or what additional events and collaborations we will schedule, most with unique sponsorship opportunities. We’ll expand our use of video and Facebook Live, hold events such as family nature walks and fire presentations. It’s a two-way street; we want to hear your innovative ideas to promote a regenerative economy. In-kind contributions and exchanges are also welcome!
Below is a preliminary list of special events we’re planning for 2019 – each of these includes opportunities for business sponsors to participate with us:
- March – Patron/Business Sponsor invite-only Wild & Scenic film selection pre-screenings
- April – Mount Shasta Earth Day Celebration in City Park
- June – River Rafting on the Klamath
- July – Wild & Scenic Film Festival
- All Summer – Family Nature Walks, H.O.M.E. visitor programs and other outdoor events
- October – Harvest Dinner
That’s just the short list – we’re planning much more, and we want to hear your ideas. Together, let’s brainstorm ways to serve the community, aligned both with our mission and your business offerings!
Please contact Development and Communications Director Bianca Garza, 813.892.3929 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.