2018-19 SPONSORSHIP OPPORTUNITIES
Now celebrating our 30th year, the Ecology Center continues its mission to preserve, protect and restore Mount Shasta’s world-renowned mountain environment. Locals and visitors alike enjoy these natural benefits as they go about their daily lives, at work or at play.
Entrepreneurs recognize value – the support of forward-thinking local businesses has always been crucial to our work. Clean air, clear water, vibrant forests and wildlife attract customers and partners who enjoy the balanced, healthy lifestyles our area offers.
We create outdoor activities and educational experiences, and through our policy advocacy help hold decision makers accountable. This year we are developing new forestry and water initiatives and continuing programs to create resilience in the face of climate change.
Hand in hand, local businesses thrive as nature thrives. Ecology Center business sponsorships include three standard annual participation levels, plus custom and special event promotion opportunities throughout the year.
Annual Business Sponsorships
Commitments run from April 2018 through June 2019, with a discount for one-time payment. For signups after April 30, amounts and benefits can be pro-rated as needed.
Supporting Sponsor – $25/month or $250 annually
- The satisfaction of knowing you are doing good while doing well!
- Your logo, description and link on our website’s Business Sponsors directory page
- One social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram) post expressing our appreciation and communicating your business info
- Two half-price tickets to the special event of your choice
Sustaining Sponsor – $50/month or $500 annually
All Supporting Sponsor benefits, plus:
- Top placement on our website’s Business Sponsors directory page
- Minimum of two social media mentions of your relevant content
- Free Earth Day booth or table
- Upgrade to two free tickets to the special event of your choice
- Logo and link featured on one monthly e-newsletter
For this year’s Wild and Scenic Film Festival and other events, we’ll include sustaining and major sponsors’ logos on our new “Step and Repeat” promotional backdrop, and if you want, we’ll take your picture standing in front of it at the film festival!
Major Sponsor – $100/month or $1,000 annually
All Sustaining Sponsor benefits, plus:
- Upgrade to four free tickets to the special event(s) of your choice
- Logo and link featured at the bottom of each monthly and special edition e-newsletter
- We’ll display the banner you provide at 2018-19 special events
- Literature distribution and presentation opportunities at 2018-19 special events (based on availability and space available)
Special Event & Custom Sponsorships
Here’s where we get creative. We never know what needs may arise during the year, or what additional events and collaborations we’ll schedule, most with unique sponsorship opportunities. Our plans include new uses of video and Facebook Live; family nature walks and volunteer programs at Panther Meadows. It’s a two-way street; we want to hear your innovative ideas for aligned activities that accomplish our mission by promoting a sustainable environment and healthy economy. In-kind contributions and exchanges are also welcome!
Here’s a preliminary list of the upcoming special events we plan to organize or attend in 2018, each including opportunities for business sponsors to participate with us – follow the links for current special event sponsorship packages:
- April 21 – Our 30th Anniversary Gala featuring Vioinist Tim Snider
- April 22 – Community Earth Day festival in Mount Shasta City Park
- May 12 – Wild & Scenic Film Festival at COS in Weed
- May 19 – Siskiyou Science Festival in Mount Shasta (booth)
- May 25-27 – McCloud Mushroom & Wine & Music Festival (booth)
- July 4 – Mount Shasta Celebration, Artisan Market & Street Fair (tentative booth)
- August 4 – State of Jefferson Brewfest (booth)
- Plus Many Other Summer Ideas – for community education, Panther Meadows stewardship, film showings, speakers and ???
- October 13 – McCloud Apple Harvest Festival (booth)
- October 20 – Harvest Dinner with guest speaker Robert Walter, Executive Director of the Joseph Campbell Foundation
In Louisiana, this word means something that is “a little extra” – special gifts of friendly appreciation. We have a variety of exciting ideas for promotional items such as t-shirts, post cards, water bottles, etc. Sign up now, and we promise to surprise you!
Please contact Development and Communications Director Bianca Garza, 813.892.3929 or email@example.com for more information.